Quality Inspector (ALL SHIFTS)
Employee Type: Full Type
Location: Brownstown, MI.
Experience: No experience required
OPEN INTERVIEWS for ASAP positions!! Apply Here!!!
Interviews will take place in Taylor, MI, job will be in Shelby Township!
Don’t wait for us to call you!! Contact Account Manager Trina @ 248-416-1150
Staffworks Group is currently seeking Quality Inspectors to be based out Shelby Township, MI. Our client is a third-party quality control and containment company and a full-service provider of customized logistics and supply chain management solutions, including warehousing, third party logistics, quality inspection, container management and industrial facility maintenance.
- Approving incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; imputing data into quality database.
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- High attention to work and attention to detail
- Must be 18+
- Ability to follow directions given by Team Lead and Supervisor
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to grip, grasp, or twist using your hands and wrists regularly during shift
- Ability to perform repetitive work
- Ability to write legibly and to read
- Must have own/reliable transportation
The ideal candidate will be flexible with his/her schedule, demonstrate problem solving skills and work well in a team with proven oral and writing skills. Must be able to pass drug screen and background check. No experience is required, but must be able to learn quickly. All qualified people are encouraged to apply.
Staffworks Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer