Quality Control Inspector
Shifts: All three shifts; several different plants
Pay Schedule: Weekly!!
Quality Inspector Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Demonstrated problem solving and people skills.
- High accuracy in work, attention to detail
- Proven oral and written skills required.
- Standing for long periods of time and finishing the entire shift.
- Grip, Grasp, and Twist using your hands and wrists regularly during the shift.
- Ability to perform repetitive work
- Ability to write legibly and to read
Required Education, Experience, and Skills
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Some knowledge of Quality Inspection is helpful but not required
- Knowledge in the manufacturing environment a plus
- All new hires will be required to pass a drug screen and background check
- You must be flexible on your availability as you will start out as an on-call employee; the number of hours you work will depend greatly on how flexible you are with being on call and the quality of work you perform and attendance when you are scheduled.
CALL 765-237-9335 TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY!