Staffworks Group is now hiring for Quality Inspectors and General Laborers in the Greer, SC!!
- Must be 18+ years old
- All new hires must PASS a drug screen and background check
- Weekly Pay
- 12 hour shifts
- All three shifts available – 1st shift is limited
Staffworks Group is now hiring for all Metro-Detroit locations (Sterling Heights, Warren, Madison Heights, Shelby Township, Detroit and more!) Call 248-416-1150 or Apply Here!
Quality Control Inspector
Shifts: All three shifts; several different plants
Pay Schedule: Weekly!!
Quality Inspector Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Demonstrated problem solving and people skills.
- High accuracy in work, attention to detail
- Proven oral and written skills required.
- Standing for long periods of time and finishing the entire shift.
- Grip, Grasp, and Twist using your hands and wrists regularly during the shift.
- Ability to perform repetitive work
- Ability to write legibly and to read
Required Education, Experience, and Skills
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Some knowledge of Quality Inspection is helpful but not required
- Knowledge in the manufacturing environment a plus
- All new hires will be required to pass a drug screen and background check
- You must be flexible on your availability as you will start out as an on-call employee; the number of hours you work will depend greatly on how flexible you are with being on call and the quality of work you perform and attendance when you are scheduled.
CALL 765-237-9335 TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY!
Quality Inspector (ALL SHIFTS)
Employee Type: Full Type
Location: Brownstown, MI.
Experience: No experience required
OPEN INTERVIEWS for ASAP positions!! Apply Here!!!
Interviews will take place in Taylor, MI, job will be in Shelby Township!
Don’t wait for us to call you!! Contact Account Manager Trina @ 248-416-1150
Staffworks Group is currently seeking Quality Inspectors to be based out Shelby Township, MI. Our client is a third-party quality control and containment company and a full-service provider of customized logistics and supply chain management solutions, including warehousing, third party logistics, quality inspection, container management and industrial facility maintenance.
- Approving incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; imputing data into quality database.
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- High attention to work and attention to detail
- Must be 18+
- Ability to follow directions given by Team Lead and Supervisor
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to grip, grasp, or twist using your hands and wrists regularly during shift
- Ability to perform repetitive work
- Ability to write legibly and to read
- Must have own/reliable transportation
The ideal candidate will be flexible with his/her schedule, demonstrate problem solving skills and work well in a team with proven oral and writing skills. Must be able to pass drug screen and background check. No experience is required, but must be able to learn quickly. All qualified people are encouraged to apply.
Staffworks Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Staffworks Group is looking to hire several Production workers for a client in Sterling Heights! Weekly pay! Temp to hire!
- Transport product to and from production lines by way of forklift/hi-lo
- General Cleaning and Maintenance of work area while not on forklift/hi lo in factory or warehouse setting
- Overtime working 6 days per week (Monday – Saturday) with Sunday as optional day
- Ability to meet production goals and deadlines in a timely fashion
- High school diploma required
- 6 months or more of hi lo/ forklift experience preffered
- Steel toe boots are required
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
Shift: 2nd and 3rd shifts available
Shift details: 6 day mandatory with 7th day optional double time
Salary: $9.00 /hour
Location: Sterling Heights 17 mile
All new hires must be able to pass a drug screen and background check at the time of application.
Staffworks Group is currently seeking a Senior Web Developer in the Cleveland, Ohio area.
The Senior Web Developer is a self-motivated highly technical individual who builds complex interactive applications based on user requirements, usability, accessibility, and security needs. In addition, the Senior Web Developer leads development efforts for assigned projects. Under limited supervision, the Senior Web Developer is able to work through all phases of the application life cycle, develop complex business logic and mentor junior developers. This role is also responsible for working with team leads to develop effort estimates based on customer requirements and hosting technology.
- Create customized applications to enhance website capabilities according to current development methodologies.
- Develop products that utilize web services including SOA, WCF, and RESTful Services.
- Develop reusable/common components.
- Assists team leads in the development and maintenance of coding standards and source control policies
- Responsible for ensuring coding standards, source control policies, coding patterns and practices, and Microsoft Enterprise Library and custom library objects are incorporated in daily responsibilities of all web development team members.
- Participates in application design and development discussions with clients and management to determine client needs and ensure that product adheres to established specifications and standards.
- Research and understand new and emerging technologies that may be applied to current and future infrastructure application development platforms.
- Perform complex modification, testing and debugging tasks on vendor supplied utilities and packages to ensure fit with current operating environment
- Collaborate with application analysts, vendors and users to ensure system integrations.
- Responsible for escalating technology and application issues with appropriate internal resources.
- Provides technical support for all assigned technologies.
- Ability to work with hospital systems.
- Mentors junior team members.
- Partners with the Project Management Office and participates in all phases of project implementation.
- Utilizes and maintains appropriate change control procedures and standards.
- On-call duties as required.
- 5+ years’ experience in web programming required.
- 2+ years’ experience in current Microsoft .Net development technologies.
- Experience with the current version of the following web authoring languages, database technologies, methodologies, tools and technologies, is required.
- Entity Framework
- Web Services / RESTful Services
- Visual Studio
- Source Control
- Agile and SCRUM development methodology
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems related to the implementation and processing of software required
- Ability to research and analyze information required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must have strong analytical skills with an ability to organize and communicate thoughts clearly
- 1+ years’ experience in IT Healthcare is a plus
High School diploma or GED required
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field is a plus