Updated: March 2, 2023
All content on our website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of StaffWorks Group or its licensors and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
You may not reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works from any content on our website without our prior written permission.
Use of Our Website
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation
- To engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of our website, or which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our website or interfere with any other party’s use of our website
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate StaffWorks Group, a StaffWorks Group employee, another user, or any other person or entity
- To upload or transmit viruses, Trojan horses, or any other harmful code
- To attempt to gain unauthorized access to our website, user accounts, or any other computer systems or networks connected to our website
- To engage in any other conduct that could damage or impair our website or interfere with any other party’s use of our website.
To access certain features of our website, you may be required to create a user account. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information when creating your account and to update your information as necessary.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account login information and for all activities that occur under your account.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Our website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our website or the information, content, materials, or products included on our website.
We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Staffworks Group be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our website, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses.